• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Asylum 11-15-07 Marko Djurdjevic & Michael Lark Signings

8 posts in this topic

Hi all,

The Comic Asylum in Garland, Texas (a suburb of Dallas) will be hosting a store signing featuring Daredevil interior artist, Michael Lark, and Marvel Cover artist,

Marko Djurdjevic.

This is the Thursday night before Wizard World Texas, as I am bringing them in for the convention as well. (They will also be at the Splash Page Comic Art booth during the convention - my original art business)

Marko will be appearing from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM.

This is Marko's only US appearance this year!

Michael will be appearing from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.

There will be a limit of 6 comics/items that may be brought from outside the store that each artist can sign. There is not a limit on the number of items purchased in the store that may be signed.

Comic Asylum

4750 N. Jupiter Rd #112

Garland, TX 75044

972-414-7760

We are located at the southeast corner of Jupiter & Arapaho in Garland in the Green Tree Square shopping center. Our sign above our store says "Cards & Games".

Hope to see you all at the signings. Thanks

Mark Hay

Owner

Welcome to the boards Mark. I've bought lots of art from you. (thumbs u

suckup

Just stating a fact and saying hi. :hi: I guess I should have been mean and made some kind of hateful, spiteful remark... Oh wait... meh

mean :cloud9:

Welcome to the boards