• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New SS CGC 9.8 WWH and Fallen SONS

12 posts in this topic

Im the high bidder on two of them....I hope it doesnt become a bidding war between me and you Raph...those fallen sons would look great in my collection

You guys should work out a round robin or "I got dibs" bidding system. My buddies and I have been doing it and it's benefited us all so far. 2c

Im the high bidder on two of them....I hope it doesnt become a bidding war between me and you Raph...those fallen sons would look great in my collection

You guys should work out a round robin or "I got dibs" bidding system. My buddies and I have been doing it and it's benefited us all so far. 2c

hey Partouche,

I wasn't planning on bidding on them anyways, so you dont have to worry about me. I have a Garney Fallen Son coming in for me, and I actually have a Sean Chen Cap head sketch from when he was in Toronto last year.

I thought of you when I saw the Garney Fallen Son, because I knew you wanted one. So good luck bidding! I just hope the one I have coming in for me is as good as I know it can be.

and on another note Partouche, we probably should work out a round robin/got dibs bidding system for the Fallen Sons that become available that we both want, just so we dont dig into each other's wallets

ya ff i got 30 books all sketched on in baltimore, 10 were spidey sketchs so im holding them for other sigs, the other 20 i just got back the other day and i put up 7 on ebay last week, the remaining 13 will be on ebay next week, also let me know if anyone wants one i can send pics of em all, i got a cool zombie cap by tommy castillo