• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GC's EC weekly Story Thread

169 posts in this topic

GC, there is a way to post the pics so that they stay in the thread and are not hosted. I think that it would make for a great thread.

(thumbs u

Thanks for sharing these. (thumbs u

I've only read (and re-read) Vault of Horror so far, so it's neat to see stories from other titles. I'm actually listening to your interview on ComicZone now and I agree that the softcover annuals are the best format (other than the original comics). And Ingels Old Witch stories are the favorites, as well.

I looked at your site and it looks like your reviewing the entire line of comics in chronologic order. Have you read the later Vault of Horror stories? That title just gets better and better until the end at issue #40!

Thanks for sharing these. (thumbs u

You're welcome NR

I've only read (and re-read) Vault of Horror so far, so it's neat to see stories from other titles. I'm actually listening to your interview on ComicZone now and I agree that the softcover annuals are the best format (other than the original comics). And Ingels Old Witch stories are the favorites, as well.

I looked at your site and it looks like your reviewing the entire line of comics in chronologic order.

Yes I am

Have you read the later Vault of Horror stories?

I've read a couple some years ago. It's exciting re-reading them and discovering loads of new stuff that I have'nt come across before.

Eventually I hope to review every single Book.

I have quite a few to add to the site, which I have'nt updated for over a month, as I've been so busy with various projects.

That title just gets better and better until the end at issue #40!

Thanks for your encouragement, I appreciate it.

(thumbs u