• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In the JUNGLE the MIGHTY JUNGLE, the COMICS sleep tonight! FICTION HOUSE SOLD!

9 posts in this topic

Old Fiction House books are always special, and always hard to find for decent prices.

These books are really hard to find in any condition, but the condition on them is not the best, figure the grades are somewhere between Horrid and Horrid+, worse than Fair.

The good news, they are readable without having them disintegrate, the bad news, the spines are in various states of being gone...

#4-10 are from 1940, #14 is from 1941.

I thought I'd give people here first shot before they go on Ebay Sunday Night...so, here we go.

Jungle Comics #4 Cover looks OK, but the spine is split, pages are all intact, but they are all split at the spine. It's complete. Good price is $136 asking price is $40.00

Jungle Comics # 8 Long split on front cover, most of the pages are split at the spine. Book is complete. Good price is $79.00 asking price is $25.00

Jungle Comics #9 This one is a little better, maybe it's probable around Fair- or so ...(if there is such a thing, or Horrid ++, the cover was split and taped, the pages are not split at the spine, but there is some chipping on the right edge, not terrible, the pages are not that bad, there is tape on a few of them and one or two have splits, probably the best condition of the group. There are no staples in this comic. Good Price is $79.00 asking price is $35.00

Jungle Comics #10, cover is held together by 2 pieces of tape, the pages are pretty much all split at the spine, but again, the book is readable. Good Price is $79.00, asking price is $20.00

Jungle Comics #14, this one was missing from the GCD, so I just uploaded the picture, it is obviously hard to find, there are 2 centerfolds missing, pages are nice, cover is split to bottom staple 1" tear right edge, pages are nice, and light colored. 8 complete stories in the book. I'm not sure if there is more than just text missing from the center. Good price is $55.00, asking price is $20.00

Shipping is $3.00 media mail (boxed) $4.60 priority mail, tracking and insurance are included. Out of US, exact shipping, PM for cost.

I take returns for any reason, but I ask that you notify me within 3 days of receipt if you wish to return the book.

First :takeit: gets the book, but feel free to PM to make offers.

jungle40001.jpg

jungle80001.jpg

jungle90001.jpg

jungle100001.jpg

jungle140001.jpg

jungle40001.jpg

Hell yeah. :takeit:

out of town as of 7 AM tomorrow through Tuesday - if you're up, let me know where to paypal. Thanks.

Thanks Dan! I'm very glad that someone will give it a good home...PM in a sec! and have a great trip!

Sold !