• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which areas do you read?

29 posts in this topic

General comics and marketplace are my favorites. I'll venture into Bronze and Silver when it looks as if there have been a few new posts that I haven't read. Only occassionally enter into Modern and Gold. I skip on the polls and grading forums.

I am uncommon in so many ways, I guess it shouldn't surprise me here.... tongue.gif

I get email replies of every thread I participate in, and read those in Eudora rather than following the threads directly on this site. It's just a lot faster for me that way...

I do a search for my userid about once a day, just to see if anyone has any questions for me in threads I am not yet following.

When the email replies drop below a hundred a day, I figure the conversation has moved on and I go looking for new threads to follow / participate in. When that happens I check general and there's usually something there.

On Wednesdays I check the Modern forum to see what people think of the latest releases.

If the shop gets slow I will wander the Bronze, Marketplace, and Water Cooler, but I don't make time for them...

As for favorites, I guess General, then Bronze, then Marketplace, then the Test Forum smile.gif

I just checked my Eudora folders, and I have 15,312 Forum Messages saved, totalling just over 29 megs... I have every non-spam email I have received since 1996 stored, totalling around 105,000 of them... Man am I glad those aren't paper copies... tongue.gif