• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which areas do you read?

29 posts in this topic

I find myself staying primarily in General Comics, with occasional forays into Gold or the Marketplace (when I have an auction I think might appeal to some members. But I rarely read a thread there). I never visit Bronze or the Registry. I used to go to the Water Cooler, but it's so polarized politically, that I tired of it. So now I rarely visit there. Basically, I spend the bulk of my time in General, a wee bit of time in Gold, a once-a-week visit to Comic Quest, and that's about it.

What areas of the forum are your favorites?

-- Joanna

General, Bronze, Silver, and Marketplace. Since i only know about 1 every 10 comics quest questions, I tend to not bother going there too often.

And I still go into the water cooler on occasion to see what the enemy is up to! smile.gif

All the Comic threads, except Registry. Miss alot of Marketplace stuff. I'll check out Water Cooler every so often and check out non-political threads. Stuff like the eBay auction Ricky posted the other day will keep me checking it out.

Chris

The first few months I was on the boards (if I can remember back that far) I used to read everything.

These days though I read only threads that interest me in the comics general forum ( far too much [!@#%^&^] in there to wade through everthing) and read pretty much all the threads in silver and bronze, those being my primary periods of collecting interest. I have little interest in the gold forum, although historically I find it occassionally engaging, and the modern forum is usually good for a few laughs. grin.gif

The grading and poll threads I keep up with also.

But forget coins, cards, water cooler etc...who has the time? confused-smiley-013.gifboo.gif

General, Bronze, and Comic Quest. On the occasion Silver, Gold and Marketplace. I used to read everywhere when the forums first opened up, but there are so many categories and posts, I couldn't keep up!

- I like to keep up with Gold and Silver forums.

- Read everything in Bronze not having to do with Hulk 181! wink.gif27_laughing.gif

- Make a quick call on a case-by-case basis of various threads in Comics General: Fortunately, the threads with the most posts are oftentimes the ones ya want to ignore! 893blahblah.gif27_laughing.gif

- Drop in twice a week to Comicquest.

- Occasional visitor to Watercooler, Marketplace & Grading/Restoration.

Cheers,

Z.

General, Silver, Modern, Bronze and Marketplace...Pop-in for the polls too..About once a week I visit the Gold section because, although Gold isn't my collecting specialty, I still like to catch up on what's being discussed...

Also, any post that features either Greggy's, Bug's, or Joe Collector's, name I have to stop and take a gander at.....cause ya just know one of two things are going to happen: you're either going to 27_laughing.gif or you're either going to 893censored-thumb.gif