• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The unnofficial "So Who's going to Vegas" thread

113 posts in this topic

893frustrated.gif No....you walk in the 100 degree heat!

Why you...I'll give YOU some heat next time we meet, tough guy! flowerred.gif

BTW...get your books back yet? makepoint.gif

Calling CGC manana for a status update. Don't be in such a rush, fool. How many SA DC collectors do you think are on these boards??? 893frustrated.gif

Rick

Oh...there are a few but you will always hook me up with the better deal! popcorn.gif

Oh...there are a few but you will always hook me up with the better deal!

Ya know, you're right greggy. After that last deal you gave me...

No, wait. That wasn't you.

Well then, how 'bout that one sweet deal that involved that SA CGC 9.6 that you offered me before anyone else...

Uh...

See ya. boo.gif

Rick

I'll be the 6'4, 325lb guy with the shaved head,scar on the left cheek. With the white Versaice suit.

If you don't know how to spell it, I doubt if you'll be wearing it.

TROLL!

Yes, indeedly do! Anyone wanna hook up, PM me!

It's gonna be great having a show just minutes from my home. The convenience factor alone has got me psyched up.

I'd offer up some kinda shin dig get-together, but seeing as how this is Vegas, all you hooligans will wanna hit the clubs & strip joints (and I do mean "Strip"). 893naughty-thumb.gif

Rick

I'll be the 6'4, 325lb guy with the shaved head,scar on the left cheek. With the white Versaice suit.

Why not come out and see for yourself?

Think of the fun and games we could have.

You're a proven liar, so how can anyone be sure you're even going? And I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have any fun the way I play. By the way, have you learned how to spell it yet?

You're a proven liar, so how can anyone be sure you're even going? And I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have any fun the way I play. By the way, have you learned how to spell it yet?

Seems to me someone once said-What goes on in the water cooler stays in the water cooler.

It's hard to spell,math is more my thing.

Seems to me someone once said-What goes on in the water cooler stays in the water cooler.

We were talking about Vegas and I asked how anyone could be sure you're going. I don't see where I brought anything in here from the Water Cooler. I could post some links if that's what you're requesting. Political disagreements, arguements, etc., are left in the Water Cooler. When someone starts deliberately and repeatedly lying about me in the forum....anywhere in the forum......then they're a liar, and I'm not going to pretend otherwise anywhere in here.

We were talking about Vegas and I asked how anyone could be sure you're going. I don't see where I brought anything in here from the Water Cooler. I could post some links if that's what you're requesting. Political disagreements, arguements, etc., are left in the Water Cooler. When someone starts deliberately and repeatedly lying about me in the forum....anywhere in the forum......then they're a liar, and I'm not going to pretend otherwise anywhere in here.

So I can call you a liar and you can call me one and we can go back and forth forever ,ruining each and every thread anyone trys to post. Is that what you want?

Come to Vegas,or why not let the rest of the folks enjoy their boards.I've been trying to put it behind but if you insist, we can dance all year until every sane person is driven from the entire forum,then we can move over to the PGS site or whatever you choose.Everyone knows how we feel about each other, why do you need to express it endlessly. Did you ever stop to think maybe someone turned to this or some other thread to discuss or read about something other than your problems?You've already posted the thread with what you called the positive proof that would drive me from the boards and everyone reacted with a big snoozefest.Let it go. You are embarrasing yourself.

So I can call you a liar and you can call me one and we can go back and forth forever ,ruining each and every thread anyone trys to post. Is that what you want?

Come to Vegas,or why not let the rest of the folks enjoy their boards.I've been trying to put it behind but if you insist, we can dance all year until every sane person is driven from the entire forum,then we can move over to the PGS site or whatever you choose.Everyone knows how we feel about each other, why do you need to express it endlessly. Did you ever stop to think maybe someone turned to this or some other thread to discuss or read about something other than your problems?You've already posted the thread with what you called the positive proof that would drive me from the boards and everyone reacted with a big snoozefest.Let it go. You are embarrasing yourself.

There's a big differrence. You "called" me a liar and I "proved" that you're a liar. You're the one who made it personal and I'm willing to drop the whole thing just as soon as you admit you lied about me or offer a reasonable explanation for it. I'll gladly continue this on for as long as you want until you sack up and admit it. I don't recall saying my proof would drive you from the boards (another lie from you?)....I asked if you would agree to leave the boards if I proved you lied about me and you kept backpedaling away from that challenge. So, I posted the proof anyway.....and here it is again. Admit that you're a lying coward and quit embarrasing yourself by trying to deny the obvious.

You accused me of the following, Shadroch:

"You made a point about CGC, knew he was going to respond to your point about CGC,but while he was replying, you changed your post to CGG, making him look foolish and allowing you to jump all over him in an attempt to embarress him."

Here is my post and here is Joe's post you were referring to.

If I changed my post WHILE Joe was replying to me.....then please explain why Joe's quote of what I said is EXACTLY the same as my original post?

For Heaven's sake, be careful bug!! The man is 6'4" tall, 325 lbs., has a scar on his head, and a shaved cheek (or something like that). You, by comparison, look to me to be about 1' 5", 6.5 lbs.. Trust me! Never start in with a professional gambler with a mispelled white suit label! angel.gif