• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The unnofficial "So Who's going to Vegas" thread

113 posts in this topic

bump

So what's the roll call? Since CGC is one of the sponsors, is there going to be a CGC dinner?

I'm still debating...

since I would be going by myself....I really don't want to pay for a room and split it one way becasue I'm cheap like that.

So likely...unless I can find someone who wants to split a room, I won't be going.

bump

So what's the roll call? Since CGC is one of the sponsors, is there going to be a CGC dinner?

I'm still debating...

since I would be going by myself....I really don't want to pay for a room and split it one way becasue I'm cheap like that.

So likely...unless I can find someone who wants to split a room, I won't be going.

You can always join us. It would be nice to have a fourth person since my gf would enjoy us having a room to ourselves, but I personally don't care either way sumo.gifflowerred.gif

bump

I'm still debating...

You can always join us. It would be nice to have a fourth person since my gf would enjoy us having a room to ourselves, but I personally don't care either way sumo.gifflowerred.gif

And we all know your gf will spend the whole time cruising the high roller tables looking to trade up... blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

It would be nice to have a fourth person since my gf would enjoy us having a room to ourselves, but I personally don't care either way sumo.gifflowerred.gif

Be careful. You wouldn't be the first guy to go to Vegas with a gf and come back with a wife. wink.gif

It would be nice to have a fourth person since my gf would enjoy us having a room to ourselves, but I personally don't care either way sumo.gifflowerred.gif

Be careful. You wouldn't be the first guy to go to Vegas with a gf and come back with a wife. wink.gif

better make that a GF and a wife blush.gifforeheadslap.gifdevil.gif

Sounds like the plot to the next issue of Avengers... foreheadslap.gif

Sounds like the plot to the next issue of Avengers... foreheadslap.gif

thumbsup2.gif