• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$$$$$$$ Turtles

93 posts in this topic

Does someone really want to plunk down 9k for this book?

I was never a fan of the turtles, even when I was young, so I've never really understood the hub bub over this book.

Hell no

Me either

Well I have definitely seen worse things on ebay. It's worth 11K at that grade so maybe he will get his 9k out of it. I wouldn't pay that much for it eventhough I always have been a turtle fan. I think it has to do more with the rarity than the popularity.

Do you believe the seller really paid 15,000 for this book. If it sells for 9,000 the guy will have lost 6,000. That is significant $$$ down the drain

ME personally?

I honestly wouldn't give you....oh, say...a penny over $400.00 for that book. Then again, I have no love for the title, and think the book itself is WAY overrated hm

Oh, I realize supply is low, but my query is, who cares? why is there DEMAND? for turtles? (shrug)

and i'll add further angst to this thread by asking the following; WHY is this a "significant" book? why? I could never understand it?

Because its the 1st app. of TMNT???? WHO CARES????(shrug) Personally, I find the "myth" behind this book, to be truly bizzare...

NOT interested!