• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW TX Michael Lark & Marko Djurdjevic Appearing at Splash Page Comic Art Booths

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

My name is Mark Hay, and I am the owner of Splash Page Comic Art. I am the original art representative for both Michael Lark & Marko Djurdjevic (among others). I am bringing Michael & Marko in as guests for the Wizard World TX show, Nov 16-18th. I will have a wide variety of their original art at the Splash Page Comic Art booths. They will also be signing, and possibly sketching.

To see scans of their artwork, go check out my website, www.splashpageart.com

Comic Asylum Store Signing

As I mentioned in the Signature Series Forum, I own The Comic Asylum in Garland, Texas (a suburb of Dallas). We will be hosting a store signing featuring Daredevil interior artist, Michael Lark, and Marvel Cover artist,

Marko Djurdjevic.

The Thursday night before Wizard World Texas, Marko Djurdjevic & Michael Lark will be signing at my comic shop in Garland, Texas.

Marko will be appearing from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM.

This is Marko's only US appearance this year!

Michael will be appearing from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.

There will be a limit of 6 comics/items that may be brought from outside the store that each artist can sign. There is not a limit on the number of items purchased in the store that may be signed.

Comic Asylum

4750 N. Jupiter Rd #112

Garland, TX 75044

972-414-7760

We are located at the southeast corner of Jupiter & Arapaho in Garland in the Green Tree Square shopping center. Our sign above our store says "Cards & Games".

Hope to see you all at the signings. Thanks

Mark Hay

Owner