• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most Informative/Positive Contributor Award

102 posts in this topic

Most Positive: Greggy, Bronty, Darth and Speedjunkies in a dead heat.
confused.gif

Don't stutter.

Most Positive: Greggy, Bronty, Darth and Speedjunkies in a dead heat.
confused.gif

Don't stutter..

I have to say for the CGC database searches, Valiantman gets my vote for most possitive contribution.

The most informative poster, thats tough to narrow down to just one. For me it would come from the following list,all of whom I've learnt something from or have been helped out by at some time or another:

Fantastic Four, Povertyrow, Odin88, BronzeBruce13, Joe_Collector, Lighthouse, Speedjunkies.

Most Willing to Mask a Deserving Obscenity... Oldguy

Well I'll be a son of a b.itch. Thanks for the nod buddy. 893applaud-thumb.gif I always wanted to be recognized for my ability to go strait to the gutter in a conversation. Now that I have been recognized for that I can move on to something new. Maybe I'll start posting nothing but smilies and see if I can fit in with the post count pus.sies around here. thumbsup2.gif

All of the mentioned nominees are well deserving.

But how about this category:

For Rookie of The Year, I nominate AfricanComicGirl, cause she can take it and dish it out to the rest of you guys. And because she started a neat 1602 thread. And she used the word "tits" in a post.

For Rookie of The Year, I nominate AfricanComicGirl, cause she can take it and dish it out to the rest of you guys. And because she started a neat 1602 thread. And she used the word "tits" in a post.

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

I've seen that name maybe a handfull of times in the forums. Relax tiger.....yes, I'm sure she has breasts......but I doubt if any of us will ever get anywhere near them. tongue.gif