• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ray Bradbury Appearances?

3 posts in this topic

Okay, I'm still figuring out the whole CGC SS thing, but I've had some great teachers. (thumbs u

I really want a Ray Bradbury CGC SS book. There's a chance he'll be at the Laguna Beach Library later this month. Are there any witnesses in the area that could help me out?

What has to happen for a book to be a CGC SS? I read at one time that the witness had to register prior to a show, but what about a personal appearance like this? Is just being a witness good enough? If not, how far in advance would a witness have to register?

I'll gladly pay for the time and effort as well as the usual fees for a Bradbury CGC SS!

Thanks!

Witnesses need to request SS approval status in writing from CGC if CGC is not physically present at the event (e-mail is accepted). The suggested time is 2 weeks in advance of the event, although sometimes these things are announced last minute.