• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Little storage help

4 posts in this topic

Question that for some reason I can't find an answer to elsewhere (shrug)

Kind of new to OA - I never buy anything for investment - everything I buy, I buy simply because it's sweet.

Now my pile of stuff is getting a bit high and I want to move them into some sort of portfolio. I was wondering if anybody could recommend a particular one and place to purchase it (online). My art is almost all modern/copper, and I'd like to get them into some kind of Mylar (need advice on where to get those to at good prices).

So basically Mylar and a solid case combo to put them in. I'd like the portfolio/case to be somewhat nice - not just some plastic flimsy POS but it doesn't have to be Louis Vuitton either. Thanks for any help.

:popcorn::headbang:

Here's one old thread. There are a few different old threads on portfolios. Definitely go with the 13x19. Do not order an 11x17, it'll be too small. The link in my first post is where I bought mine. http://www.jerrysartarama.com/art-supply-stores/online/5588 It was $50 bucks (now they're $60). You can get standard Itoyas for a lot less, but I've never used any besides this one.These are "nice" and made from some fake leather stuff. It has some kind of poly-glass pages, which are cool too. Buy your mylars from bags unlimited. They have any size mylar you will ever need for books and OA and shipping is included over $25.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=48&Number=1837191&Searchpage=3&Main=102995&Words=itoya+portfolio&topic=0&Search=true#Post1837191

I hope this helps. (thumbs u