• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's WAY too early to be talking about Comic-Con '08, but I don't give a damn!

165 posts in this topic

I can't explain it, but I love everything about Comic-Con. The comics, the movie panels, the costumes, the city of San Diego, even the crowds. I love the energy in the dealer room and the ballroom panels. Had such a great time at Comic-Con '07 that I booked my room for this year 9 months ahead of time.

If I had my way, the show would happen twice a year!

I couldn't agree more. There are so many different things to do at the Con every year that I never get to do everything even though I go for 5 days. The SDCC experience is 10X better than when it was just comics.

:foryou:
:luhv:

I can't explain it, but I love everything about Comic-Con. The comics, the movie panels, the costumes, the city of San Diego, even the crowds. I love the energy in the dealer room and the ballroom panels. Had such a great time at Comic-Con '07 that I booked my room for this year 9 months ahead of time.

I couldn't agree more. There are so many different things to do at the Con every year that I never get to do everything even though I go for 5 days. The SDCC experience is 10X better than when it was just comics.

:cloud9:

Uh, you guys aren't going to be sharing a room at the Best Western, are you?

No :baiting: I'm going to find out your room number and will phone in some wake up calls for you. :shy:

No :baiting: I'm going to find out your room number and will phone in some wake up calls for you. :shy:

You know that caveman-robot guy? I'm going to have him wake you up every morning personally with his club. :baiting:

You know that caveman-robot guy? I'm going to have him wake you up every morning personally with his club. :baiting:

I'll probably be up already because I'm an early morning person while on vacation.

I'll probably be up already because I'm an early morning person while on vacation.

I'll tell caveman-robot to bring bagels. :foryou:

Tell it to bring some cream cheese and lox as well. :wishluck:

Tell it to bring some cream cheese and lox as well. :wishluck:

I was ready to join back in but decided you two have things well in hand.

hey is anyone here from bc driving down to the con?.. I'm going to this years but not sure if I feel like driving or flying neither of which I have done before as this will be my first sdcc... Odds are I will just fly though from the looks of ticket costs driving would be a lot cheaper yikes!

hey is anyone here from bc driving down to the con?.. I'm going to this years but not sure if I feel like driving or flying neither of which I have done before as this will be my first sdcc... Odds are I will just fly though from the looks of ticket costs driving would be a lot cheaper yikes!

I hope you make it down there synch. Its gonna be great. We just need one or two big names.

If anyone hasn't made their flight plans yet you might be able to use the promo code for Midwest Airlines flights.

For Comic-Con International: San Diego:

10% discount off tickets purchased 45 days in advance.

6% discount off tickets purchased - No advance needed.

Discount code is good for all Midwest Airlines flights between July 21st - 31st.

Go to http://www.midwestairlines.com and use the promo code CMZ7063

My hotel and airline tickets are paid for and now all I need to do is save for everything else... :banana:

I definitely want to attend this year's forum dinner. I hope my wife can stand a bunch of us geekin' out over old funny books... lol