• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's WAY too early to be talking about Comic-Con '08, but I don't give a damn!

165 posts in this topic

Does anyone want to organize the forum dinner? I would but this only my second trip to SD so I don't know the area that well. I'd really like to have a night to hang out and meet with you guys.
Check the Original Art Forum.

5 weeks and counting! :headbang:

Honestly, is there really anything else in the year as exciting as this? Not for me at least, and I'm barely even into comics anymore, I still get excited as hell about this thing.

Here is a link to some initial programming info..This of course is just the start of things to come..Based on what's listed so far, I am most looking forward to the Heroes, Prison Break and Office panels. If your a Kevin Smith fan(director/actor/comic book writer) he said he should have a panel on Friday.

http://seat42f.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2649&Itemid=9

I wonder if Heroes will be offering another limited edition comic book or exclusive dvd slip case like last year? Heroes season 2 comes out on dvd in August so the timing would be right...I Can't wait to see what the major movie studios have planned this year as well.

Here is a link to some initial programming info..This of course is just the start of things to come..Based on what's listed so far, I am most looking forward to the Heroes, Prison Break and Office panels.

Prison Break panel? Cool, I'll be there. I'm a huge fan, but I haven't seen Season 3 yet. A few months ago I bought seasons one and two on DVD and just blew through both seasons in a month. Hopefully there is a Lost panel as well, the one last year was great.

Here is a link to some initial programming info..This of course is just the start of things to come..Based on what's listed so far, I am most looking forward to the Heroes, Prison Break and Office panels.

Prison Break panel? Cool, I'll be there. I'm a huge fan, but I haven't seen Season 3 yet. A few months ago I bought seasons one and two on DVD and just blew through both seasons in a month. Hopefully there is a Lost panel as well, the one last year was great.

The link I posted does say there is a Lost panel on Saturday but without a confirmed time as of yet.

wow saturdays are now sold out along with the 4 days passes....

I've got Saturday passes for my first trip back in 25 years. :acclaim:

It'll be packed and I'm claustrophobic. :frustrated:

I'm going entirely for the comic room so I'm hoping to see some big name celebs in the other halls, preferably something on Heroes or The 4400 to distract my wife from me when I fill some key issues in my collection.

wow saturdays are now sold out along with the 4 days passes....

I've got Saturday passes for my first trip back in 25 years. :acclaim:

It'll be packed and I'm claustrophobic. :frustrated:

I'm going entirely for the comic room so I'm hoping to see some big name celebs in the other halls, preferably something on Heroes or The 4400 to distract my wife from me when I fill some key issues in my collection.

You will be shocked how many celebs are on the floor in the main hall. I got a pic with Thomas Jane who was just walking around at the time and I also ran into Jon Favreau who was just hanging out in the hall after he and RDJ were done signing at the marvel booth. David Arquette was also walking amongst the crowd while wearing a Ronald Regan mask most of the time..A lot of the shows and movies that have panels also have meet n greets at the appropriate booth. Most all were nice in taking photos and signing what I had.

The highlight for me was walking past a room to hear that Nicolas Cage and son were signing autographs just inside with NO line or wait!! :grin:

5 weeks and counting! :headbang:

Honestly, is there really anything else in the year as exciting as this? Not for me at least, and I'm barely even into comics anymore, I still get excited as hell about this thing.

No. And me, too! :banana:

I need 1 or 2 weekend passes if anyone can help. I booked my flight and forgot to order the tix (like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person). It would be awesome if I could get it. Thx in advance.
I will know if I have an extra by this weekend.

I need 1 or 2 weekend passes if anyone can help. I booked my flight and forgot to order the tix (like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person). It would be awesome if I could get it. Thx in advance.
I will know if I have an extra by this weekend.

I am leaving for WW Chi tomorrow afternoon and I think my flight gets back Sat night sometime. Feel free to PM me, but I will take 1 or 2 for sure if you have extras. Thx in advance, Matt