• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are Disagreements Cross-Genre?

22 posts in this topic

Sometimes it seems when folks here disagree, those disagreements cross all topics and SOME tend to just ignore any positive remarks from one who has disagreed with them in other topics. Now just a simple question: is that the sign of a well versed debater? (or is it "debator"?)

Sometimes it seems when folks here disagree, those disagreements cross all topics and SOME tend to just ignore any positive remarks from one who has disagreed with them in other topics. Now just a simple question: is that the sign of a well versed debater? (or is it "debator"?)

893frustrated.gif *

*(See "Unrestored?" thread for further details.)

I always thought a well-versed debtor was an articulate borrower. confused.gif

Hey! Don't toy with Spelling Bee's tendency towards misspellings. He took pains to spell things right and even solicit the proper spelling of debter/debtor because he was too lazy too look it up and decided to cover his butt with a generality! You have to respect that! 893frustrated.gif893whatthe.gif893blahblah.gifgrin.gif

Hey! Don't toy with Spelling Bee's tendency towards misspellings. He took pains to spell things right and even solicit the proper spelling of debter/debtor because he was too lazy too look it up and decided to cover his butt with a generality! You have to respect that! 893frustrated.gif893whatthe.gif893blahblah.gifgrin.gif

I respect you. grin.gif

I respect you. grin.gif

flowerred.gif

as long as we are not all "mass debating" wink.gif

There are quite a few very accomplished mass debators around here. I'd still be one of them, except that I went blind a long time ago. boo.gif

And I have to keep a stock of Gillette Mach 3 razors on hand!

Nope - no hidden meanings at ALL in Wonder Woman. Got your WW 28 in the mail today. Absolutely NO double entendre there. All perfectly ::snarfle:: innocent ::giggle:: encounters by model citizens ::gasp moan chortle:: who display absolutely NO proclivities to ANY fetishes or ::gasp choke snicker:: otherwise suspect behavior! ::I can't STAND it anymore!:: 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifgrin.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Nope - no hidden meanings at ALL in Wonder Woman. Got your WW 28 in the mail today. Absolutely NO double entendre there. All perfectly ::snarfle:: innocent ::giggle:: encounters by model citizens ::gasp moan chortle:: who display absolutely NO proclivities to ANY fetishes or ::gasp choke snicker:: otherwise suspect behavior! ::I can't STAND it anymore!:: 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifgrin.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Is that story a wild ride or what? I love that issue! So much of what makes GA WW interesting is in that one issue. Just incredible!

So did you imagine the GA Review? It was so darn ripe for one.

-- Joanna

Is that story a wild ride or what? I love that issue! So much of what makes GA WW interesting is in that one issue. Just incredible!

I have to say - it is my first GA WW and it is a real doozy! Have not read it from front to back yet - will do so this weekend. But the perusing I did was honestly an eye-opener! Mistress?????????grin.gifthumbsup2.gif