• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An absolutely worthless comic thread.

37 posts in this topic

A thread about nothing...I think you may be on to something here.

Anyway, I love to search for Marvel Value Stamps and cut them out. Maybe its the thrill of the hunt or maybe its the idea that I am leaving a special surprise for the next collector that owns the book.

grin.gif

I really don't know why I like comic books ?? Maybe it's because I enjoyed reading them as a kid ( still do at 45 ) I guess I liked all the make believe ( I'm still a dreamer ) . Maybe it's because I enjoyed going to " Bill's Used Book Store " and pretending to be interested in comics books when I really just wanted to check out the Playboys ( Still do that too.) Why I even kept them...don't really know. Anyway, maybe it just the kid in me. Comic books, toys, cartoons, cards ,tools,snuff bottles,tins,collector plates,spoons,soap bottles,beer steins... Hmmmm, me thinks I have too much stuff laying around the house!

grin.gif

27_laughing.gif

I was going to ask him the same question. wink.gif

What about GW looking like Reed in the early FFs?

My pic is Reed from FF 6 cover...

Does he look like GW? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I like [!@#%^&^] off comic book collectors. I've never actually read a comic before... but they burn really well... :::tosses another Hulk 181 on the fire:::

that may actually make the survivors worth more... if you can burn the MH2 warehouse stash

grin.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I'm picturing a Mission: Impossible-style hit with me hanging from the ceiling... awww yeah. I need a wingman, though. Greggy, get your short shorts. They're no cape and spandex costume, but they're probably tighter, and that's gotta be worth something.