• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale OR For Trade: all sorts of stuff!!!

109 posts in this topic

Those Macabre Pulps oversized TP: compiled by Darrel C. Richardson. Awesome, detailed checklist/artbook with series, author, and story information for some of the coolest, sleaziest "weird menace" pulps from the '30s - '70s. Heavily illustrated in full color. 112pp. Adventure House, first print. NM copy.

$15

pulp-art1.jpg

pulp-art2.jpg

pulp-art3.jpg

the fifty dollar book is too rich for my blood. :cry:

Understood...but it is worth it (to me, at least!). I just guessed at the price, though, so feel free to make an offer, or pitch me a trade deal!!

thanks, it's worth it but i'm trying to control myself with the holiday season approaching.

the fifty dollar book is too rich for my blood. :cry:

Understood...but it is worth it (to me, at least!). I just guessed at the price, though, so feel free to make an offer, or pitch me a trade deal!!

thanks, it's worth it but i'm trying to control myself with the holiday season approaching.

(thumbs u I know the feeling!!!

Terry and the Pirates: Raven -- Evermore?: By Milton Caniff. This unusual 1979 TP (with a new introduction by Caniff himself!) reprints--in its entirety--one of the most famous sagas ("The Death of Raven") in newspaper comics history, and one which (if I remember correctly) heavily influenced John Romita as he participated in Spidey's "The Death of Gwen Stacy" storyline. Fantastic b&w reproduction, and published by the Chicago Tribune itself!

If you think all old newspaper strips are lame, dated, boring, and total BS...you don't know what yer missing here! Caniff was an absolute MASTER of the comics form. Comparing him to today's comics "creators" is like comparing Spencer Tracy to Brad Pitt -- these new school guys just don't stack up! We'll never see Caniff's like again! VF/NM copy.

$18

terry-raven1.jpg

terry-raven2.jpg

And because one cool book by Caniff deserves another one...

Terry and the Pirates: Meet Burma!: by Milton Caniff...another classic, complete episode from the greatest adventure strip ever! 97pp. b&w, Nostalgia Press, 1975. VF/NM.

$18

terry-burma1.jpg

terry-burma2.jpg

And speaking of "masters of the comics form"...how 'bout another book spotlighting the great JACK COLE?!?

Focus On: Jack Cole TP: 78-page b&w trade paperback featuring great GA reprints (crime, "Plastic Man" and more!) and a career retrospective essay written by comics historian Ron Goulart. Fantagraphics, first print, 1986. F/VF copy w/shelf wear.

$8

cole.jpg

Affordable Golden Age reprints anyone...?

$6 each...

Batman Chronicles vol. 1 TP: reprints the Batman stories from Detective #27 - 38 and Batman #1 in chronological order.

batman1.jpg

Batman Chronicles vol. 2 TP: reprints the Batman stories from Detective #39 - 45, Batman #2-3, and NY World's Fair 1940 in chronological order.

batman2JPG.jpg

Superman Chronicles vol. 1 TP: reprints the Superman stories from Action #1 - 13, NY World's Fair #1, and Superman #1 in chronological order.

superman1.jpg

This is also probably a good time to repeat and expand my trade wants...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for the following in low/mid grade (coverless copies are okay, too):

DC

Batman #232

Detective Comics #400

Green Lantern #76

House of Secrets #92

Superman #233

Swamp Thing #1

MARVEL

Avengers #93

Conan #1

Daredevil #158

GS X-Men #1

Uncanny X-Men #94, #108 - 143

ASM #121 and 122

Will also consider other low/mid grade BA books in trade, esp. war, horror, humor, romance, and western titles (Marvel and DC only).

Thanks!

-Mikey

Assorted Marvel and DC action figures: Sold as a lot only. Includes the following: Toy Biz Human Torch (1992, with accessoreis)); Kenner Batman (animated, 1993, with accessories); Toy Biz Captain America (1990, with accessories); Kenner Super Powers Aquaman ('80s); Kenner Super Powers Dr. Fate ('80s, some paint rubs, wrong cape); Kenner Super Powers Green Arrow ('80s, no accessories); Kenner Super Powers Green Lantern ('80s, wrong lantern accessory).

All are in nice shape, work fine, and come with what's shown.

$30 for all six.

figures1.jpg

And...that's it for tonight, folks. As before, trade deals are encouraged, all offers will be considered...and there's even MORE stuff coming tomorrow night, as my FINAL clearance sale continues...

Thanks for looking!

Best,

Mikey

Batman Chronicles vol. 2 TP: reprints the Batman stories from Detective #39 - 45, Batman #2-3, and NY World's Fair 1940 in chronological order.

batman2JPG.jpg

Superman Chronicles vol. 1 TP: reprints the Superman stories from Action #1 - 13, NY World's Fair #1, and Superman #1 in chronological order.

superman1.jpg

:takeit: