• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery Panel

9 posts in this topic

Allright, it's been a while since we've had a game in the GA forum. Let's try this one. If it flies, great; if it doesn't, I'll go home and play alone :P

The name says it all. Post a Mystery Panel and people have to figure out where it comes from. We don't necessarily have to find the exact issue number and page number, just from where it's from in general.

Here's the first entry. So, where's that panel from? :popcorn:

47686-MysteryPanel1.jpg.651b396ff2f99bde8687b6ae1980649c.jpg

Flash Gordon

Ice Kingdom of Mongo?

:applause: Yup. Finally I can hand you a trophy. This is Flash Gordon with Princess Fria as depicted by Al Williamson in the 1966 King Flash Gordon # 1. I wanted to start with an easy one and I forgot how knowledgeable the crowd around here is. (worship)

47691-FlashGordon1-Page1s.jpg.52ce05bf628c420eb776c9d89f006952.jpg

Is Flash wearing a plastic bag over his head?

His mother was obviously negligent in teaching him that plastic bags are NOT toys. (tsk)

Actually I think he had just put in his activator for his geri curl, and didn't want to ruin his uniform....

Is Flash wearing a plastic bag over his head?

His mother was obviously negligent in teaching him that plastic bags are NOT toys. (tsk)

Actually I think he had just put in his activator for his geri curl, and didn't want to ruin his uniform....

I had always heard that Flash was a "glue huffer"

Scott