• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #227 pole Two copies.

Batman #227 A  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Batman #227 A

14 posts in this topic

Grades on A are looking a touch optimistic. :whistle: I think a few of you may have missed the crease going across the center. Something's also going on in the word "Aurora" on the back...can't tell if it's a scratch or a printing crease.

My guesses:

A: 5.5/6.0

B: Solid 8.0, with a shot at 8.5. Nice!

5.0 - long crease in center of cover. Will kill a bronze book. fair amount of light edge wear and spine stress.

7.5 - rumpled lower right corner plus accumulation of light edge wear, spine stress.

I don't need to give a grade, just put me down for whatever the Zipper says . . . :grin:

:sumo:

5.0 - long crease in center of cover. Will kill a bronze book. fair amount of light edge wear and spine stress.

7.5 - rumpled lower right corner plus accumulation of light edge wear, spine stress.

I don't need to give a grade, just put me down for whatever the Zipper says . . . :grin:

:sumo:

:acclaim: