• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cover typo

44 posts in this topic

Yeah. That's his evil twin. Probably just a Skrull.

I'm leaning more toward Dire Wraith.

That Gil Kane butt-shot of Morbius forming an X has always looked kinda odd to me.

At least we aren't looking up his nose though. Hehe, Gil Kane up-the-nose-shots.

The cover falls flat for me after the incredible 101 composition by Kane.

Ok since its early, and I can not spell well, and I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, if you post a book with a mistake please tell what it is. I have looked at three (3) issues that I see no mistakes. :insane:

I've commented on this in various threads before...

No joke, and I just mentioned it the other day:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=56&Number=2007912&Searchpage=1&Main=110124&Words=moribus&topic=0&Search=true#Post2007912

Are you people not paying attention? doh!

lol i was wondering what the f you we're talking about in that thread

This one was just plain confusing...and it is something everyone noticed when it was on the stands...

Great....I can't wait for issues 2-3-4 for the complete story.

3201_4_1.jpg

Wait-a-minute....wasn't it just 4 issues?

3201_4_2.jpg

OK.....Phew.....I thought I was right it is 4 issues...

3201_4_3.jpg

At long last the finale of the series...let's see how it ends...

3201_4_4.jpg

Ok...this time we mean it...the real finale of the series...seriously...what? why are you looking at us like that? We really mean it this time.

3201_4_5.jpg

This one was just plain confusing...and it is something everyone noticed when it was on the stands...

Great....I can't wait for issues 2-3-4 for the complete story.

3201_4_1.jpg

Wait-a-minute....wasn't it just 4 issues?

3201_4_2.jpg

OK.....Phew.....I thought I was right it is 4 issues...

3201_4_3.jpg

At long last the finale of the series...let's see how it ends...

3201_4_4.jpg

Ok...this time we mean it...the real finale of the series...seriously...what? why are you looking at us like that? We really mean it this time.

3201_4_5.jpg

lolwsign.gif

Going on the Transformers for a bit, they played a fun little joke on the 4 issue limited series with the final issue, #80:

30226_20070321123508_large.jpg

The Dark Horse Conan series recently switched writers from Kurt Busiek to Tim Truman, but then Busiek wrote this fill-in issue. Somebody forgot to tell the editor.

91152_20070419200722_large.jpg

-Bob