• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Batman #4 CGC 3.0! And Complete Invincible Library Signed/#!

8 posts in this topic

Hi. Hate to sell this but i went into work yesterday and the locks had been changed. Guess my boss owed the bank lots of money. (shrug) On top of that, my pay check bounced (thanks boss)so I need to get some money in to cover the bills until all of this mess is figured out. Luckily I have enough comics to pay the bills for about a year. But I won't let it come to that. lol

For sale is Batman #4 CGC Universal 3.0 with OW to White pages! Case is in great shape. 3rd Joker, 1st Gotham City.

Overstreet: $1059

Shipped Priority Mail in US: $845

Please excuse the poor scan. I will post digital pics later if needed. :takeit: rules the day. PM any questions. Thanks!

batman4.jpg

Okay, all PM's have been replied to! Here are some better digital pics of the Batman 4. As far as defects, the major defects are 2 light circle stains on the front cover.

The staples are tight. Pages and color are better then average. Nothing missing inside. No major creasing. Overall, just general average wear that you see with the grade. Hope this helps! :grin:

DSC00642.jpg

DSC00643.jpg