• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snipe strategies?

65 posts in this topic

Snipe update:

My snipe went through at three seconds. I made a crazy high bid of three times guide. Someone else, however, made a crazy high bid of three and a half times guide. No book for me.

But I plan to snipe again in the future.

What was the book? One of the Fights up recently? I got outbid on those to the tune of 3-4x guide.

Snipe update:

My snipe went through at three seconds. I made a crazy high bid of three times guide. Someone else, however, made a crazy high bid of three and a half times guide. No book for me.

What was the book? One of the Fights up recently? I got outbid on those to the tune of 3-4x guide.

Fight 35. I put in a snipe at $425, figuring it was $170 in OS. The book sold for $460.

Snipe update:

Fight 35. I put in a snipe at $425, figuring it was $170 in OS. The book sold for $460.

Yep. I tried to snag the 32 for around $300, sold for $390.