• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raising funds to pay A-Rod...Last but not least...more books up

294 posts in this topic

any Showcases?

hm

On the PS question...

Adams did the covers to 3-19 and only did interiors in number 4. The stories are great, imo. Especially the Dark Circle issues and the 26 which is a complete team-up between Dr. 13, Frank and PS.

On the Showcases...I don't think so.

And for nerf's further DC Enlightenment, the non-Adams covers are mostly by Jim Aparo, during his most Adam-ish period. Aparo also did most of the interiors from #8 to #26 with 1 or 2 exceptions along the way. (thumbs u

and here I thought you guys were DC elitist,

so I erased those questions...

I'm embarassed, I should of known better.

:blush:

I used to be...now I'm a pre-code elitist :baiting:

Will you be selling any pre-code horror books?? :wishluck:

lol:kidaround::signfunny:

NO WAY!

:jokealert:

any Showcases?

hm

On the PS question...

Adams did the covers to 3-19 and only did interiors in number 4. The stories are great, imo. Especially the Dark Circle issues and the 26 which is a complete team-up between Dr. 13, Frank and PS.

And for nerf's further DC Enlightenment, the non-Adams covers are mostly by Jim Aparo, during his most Adam-ish period. Aparo also did most of the interiors from #8 to #26 with 1 or 2 exceptions along the way. (thumbs u

I usually stick with what I know...

Go Broncos!

broncos.jpg

:grin:

All of the PS issues have sold! I have to say that I have had about a 99.9 percent sell through on my sales threads this week. Thanks guys.

Congrats, and if I didn't hate 99% of DC comics, I probably would have bought a few.

any Showcases?

hm

On the PS question...

Go Broncos!

broncos.jpg

Just gotta beat Hawaii and it's off to another big bowl. :headbang:

All of the PS issues have sold! I have to say that I have had about a 99.9 percent sell through on my sales threads this week. Thanks guys.

Congrats, and if I didn't hate 99% of DC comics, I probably would have bought a few.

Thanks Joe...they are an acquired taste.

any Showcases?

hm

On the PS question...

Go Broncos!

broncos.jpg

Just gotta beat Hawaii and it's off to another big bowl. :headbang:

I hope so, last years Fiesta was the best game I've seen in years!

:wishluck:

Which 1% do you like?

Mike