• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raising funds to pay A-Rod...Last but not least...more books up

294 posts in this topic

Yeah, I'm a Yankee fan and can't believe we are paying him that much. So, to help pay his salary, I am forced to sell my Phantom Strangers...Will start in 1 minute. Shipping and :takeit: rules are the same as the previous threads.

All above VF but not as high a grade as I remember on some of them. Isn't that the way it always works. Also, I have read every issue...hope that's not a problem.

As a life-long Yankees fan, I'm a little ambivalent about the deal considering the timing and nature of his "opt-out" manuever.

Now it seems he is coming back with his tail between his legs because he realizes there is no one else out there that would pay him as much (or a market where he earn as much in endorsements).

However, if all goes well, by the time this contract is up, I think he will have earned a place next to Gehrig, Mantle, and Ruth as one of the all time greats.

You can always PM me a list of the Lois Lanes and Oddball stuff, and maybe you won't have to mess with that nasty photobucket.....,

:devil: