• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men, several Byrne/Claremont issues for sale...interested?

44 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I have the following (mostly X-Men) for sale...I just wanted to check and see if anyone's interested before I peddle them elsewhere ;)

X-Men 117

X-Men 118 (2)

X-Men 121

X-Men 123

X-Men 125

X-Men 127

X-Men 138 (2)

X-Men 139

X-Men 141

X-Men 142

I also have

ASM 238

ASM 252

Secret Wars 8

All are in VF- to NM-, except for 123. If anyone's interested, I can get more specific grades and scans this weekend. Thanks in advance for looking.

I don're really think its outside the "rules" No need to scan grade and price a bunch of junk if you could find out there was no interest. That said, there's always interest in Bronze X-men. It is Bronze and not modern drek X-men?

Ed

Just a quick note about me, I do take Paypal and any transaction is satisfaction guaranteed. You can return any item you buy from me (slabbed or raw) for a full refund, including shipping both ways, if you are unhappy with it in any way. Any questions, feel free to shoot me a message.

I don're really think its outside the "rules" No need to scan grade and price a bunch of junk if you could find out there was no interest. That said, there's always interest in Bronze X-men. It is Bronze and not modern drek X-men?

Ed

how are you supposed to judge interest if there's no pricing for potential buyers to go off of, even if it's a WAG at the final pricing

Ed

Yes, they are the Bronze issues, not the *ick* modern ones...

Well, he seems more concerned with telling us he accepts paypal.

Why do you suppose that his priority would be where to SEND him his money...but not tell us how much or even show us what he has?

Even after several board members points out this small fact?

Tell you what newbie...me and Sal will give you $5 for the set, sight unseen.

Sal, sound good to you, brother?

Oh ,...settle down............Bh.....

Well, he seems more concerned with telling us he accepts paypal.

Why do you suppose that his priority would be where to SEND him his money...but not tell us how much or even show us what he has?

Even after several board members points out this small fact?

Tell you what newbie...me and Sal will give you $5 for the set, sight unseen.

Sal, sound good to you, brother?

You got me boys...I have been properly put in my place for not having all my info ready before starting the thread. ;)

However, my computer where I normally do all of my work died on me (or at least didn't want to boot...), so I will have condition, prices and scans tomorrow night.

Again, please forgive me for jumping the gun, and I'll have everything straightened out tomorrow night.

Ok, Here is the first batch. I'm including the non X-Men in the first batch. I'll have the second batch later tonight.

:takeit: takes precedence, as usual. However, feel free to PM me for questions or offers.

And since I am new at this, please let me know if there's anything I can do to make this smoother for you guys.

Thanks in advance for the interest.

Shipping is $5.00 for the first, and $.50 for each additional comic. That is, unless you order 5 or more. Then, shipping is free :D

Also, I typically ship no later than 2 business days after payment is received/cleared. Most times it's next business day.