• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA ARTIST SURVIVOR SERIES: RD.6

SA ARTIST SURVIVOR SERIES  

216 members have voted

1. 1. SA ARTIST SURVIVOR SERIES

71 posts in this topic

Ayers & M. Severin

I hate to be a follower, but those seem to be the logical choices this round (thumbs u

Ayers & Frazetta :sumo:

I'm with Scrooge.

The last one that I can bump on artistic grounds without much guilt, plus a great one that's out of place in the Silver Age.

Jack

Ayers & M. Severin

I hate to be a follower, but those seem to be the logical choices this round (thumbs u

I'm with Scrooge.

The last one that I can bump on artistic grounds without much guilt, plus a great one that's out of place in the Silver Age.

Jack

I`m with you guys too. Bumping guys off still isn`t hard for me yet. For lack of artistic skill, there`s still Ayers (although he`s way in front right now :wishluck:) and Andru. There are also a bunch of guys who can be bumped off because they didn`t produce much (if any) their great comic book stuff during the SA. Frazetta, Crandall, Everett and Buscema fall into this camp for me. The first three had their day in the GA poll, and Buscema will have his day in the BA poll (should anyone choose to tackle such a task).

Ayers & M. Severin

I'm with Scrooge.

Jack

I`m with you guys too. Bumping guys off still isn`t hard for me yet. For lack of artistic skill, there`s still Ayers (although he`s way in front right now :wishluck:) and Andru. There are also a bunch of guys who can be bumped off because they didn`t produce much (if any) their great comic book stuff during the SA. Frazetta, Crandall, Everett and Buscema fall into this camp for me. The first three had their day in the GA poll, and Buscema will have his day in the BA poll (should anyone choose to tackle such a task).

Should anyone is already compiling a list (thumbs u

Ayers & M. Severin

I'm with Scrooge.

Jack

Should anyone is already compiling a list (thumbs u

lol:applause:

Ayers & M. Severin

I'm with Scrooge.

Jack

Now, now, let's not forget John Buscema's great SA Avengers work (thumbs u

avg1-57532x780.jpg