• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 300 CGC 9.8 WHITE pages !!!! *DELETED*

9 posts in this topic

thread 1

thread 2

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!

thanks for the heads up & welcome.....i deleted my post to avoid overkill on this beauty....i will now not just skim subject lines and assume content of a given thread....thanks again beyonder

Not a big deal. How long had you been lurking before you decided to become a member?

[quote

Not a big deal. How long had you been lurking before you decided to become a member?

on & off -- nearly a year actually....looked like too much fun...so finally jumped on board.....

thumbsup2.gif

They just kind of suck you in, don't they?

[quote

on & off -- nearly a year actually....looked like too much fun...so finally jumped on board.....

thumbsup2.gif

I just came here to ask a question about the MARK JEWELERS INSERT ........that was 2336 posts ago. 893whatthe.gif

[quote

thumbsup2.gif

I just came here to ask a question about the MARK JEWELERS INSERT ........that was 2336 posts ago. 893whatthe.gif

2336 posts, but only 4 days! Madness! Is there no stopping him??