• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pastimperfekt still out there

196 posts in this topic

Nah, never school past Tuesday on Thanksgiving week.

Just sitting at home, checking out the boards, longing over 2 more Tecs of Nik's i want.

Oh yeah, drinking a little Jack and Coke too :cloud9:

Watch out.....I've hit the BIN more than once when I had a glass with ice cubes next to me.

Just sitting at home, checking out the boards, longing over 2 more Tecs of Nik's i want.

You start early, don't you

Had three beers at lunch, a French import brand if you can believe that, and then handed over 160K to Wachovia Securities for investment... (tsk)

(I gotta reach 500 posts soon)

lol, i dont drink a lot tbh. And I only hit the hard stuff at Thanksgiving and Christmas. When I dont have to drive or do anything with the kids for wrestling.

But yes, at Thanksgiving and Christmas, i have been known to start early!

lol, i dont drink a lot tbh. And I only hit the hard stuff at Thanksgiving and Christmas. When I dont have to drive or do anything with the kids for wrestling.

But yes, at Thanksgiving and Christmas, i have been known to start early!

(thumbs u I hear ya

650 :o

I have <> 150 and I thought that was alot. I started from #1 and I am working my way up. What about you?

Every time I get a plastic encased book I just seem to sell it and get one that isnt. My Hulk collection contain 3-6 ( still 1 and 2 ), TTA 59-101, Hulk 102-474 + all annuals, 1-current and all the tie ins. I also went for all the cross overs like FF 12, 25, 26, 112, Spiderman 14, 119, 120, all the defenders, etc.

Fills a little more than 3 full longboxes, All raw and condition ranges from 4.0-9.6.

Artboy99

He is apparently on a mission to amass a bezillion 9.8s of indescriminate value and/or otherwise...I, for one, take my hat off to his commitment!

Today we salute you, Mr. Indescriminate value comic book speculator

(Mr. Indescriminate value comic book speculator)

You're not afraid to pay multiples of guide for a 9.8 Rob Liefeld cover variant...as

long as it has white pages.

(and a holographic cover!)

GPA schmee-p-ay, if it's slabbed and on the 'bay, you've got plenty of friends named Benjamin to make it yours.

(my best friend's name is Visa)

Dedicating yourself to a hobby most snicker at, you can proudly proclaim that you now own the highest graded copy of Uncanny X-Men #234 in the world.

(tied with 23 others)

So break open that bubble wrapped package, oh king of the high-grade quarter bin books, because you put the comic in comic books.

For pastimperfekt, done in the style of the real men of genius commercials. Not meant to offend anyone or their collecting habits, just bored at work today.

He is apparently on a mission to amass a bezillion 9.8s of indescriminate value and/or otherwise...I, for one, take my hat off to his commitment!

You're not afraid to pay multiples of guide for a 9.8 Rob Liefeld cover variant...as

GPA schmee-p-ay, if it's slabbed and on the 'bay, you've got plenty of friends named Benjamin to make it yours.

Dedicating yourself to a hobby most snicker at, you can proudly proclaim that you now own the highest graded copy of Uncanny X-Men #234 in the world.

(tied with 23 others)

So break open that bubble wrapped package, oh king of the high-grade quarter bin books, because you put the comic in comic books.

For pastimperfekt, done in the style of the real men of genius commercials. Not meant to offend anyone or their collecting habits, just bored at work today.

(worship)

(tied with 23 others)

lol Sorry you're at work; but, hey, I'm scrubbing the floors of my house so that they can get destroyed tomorrow by drunken family members.