• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pastimperfekt still out there

196 posts in this topic

This guy is getting out of hand :mad:

I may be joining you in your angerfest if he gets serious in BA and SA. Of course, you need to have considerably deeper pockets to get runs of books in 9.4/9.6 with those eras.

Ah well, he'll probably never go for mid-grade GA...

Maybe he will hit sweet DCs next. :wishluck:
(shrug) The people that beat me usually have more $$ so why should I care? I don't whine about being beaten by others like some do on the boards. Bid higher or go home. (shrug)

I may be joining you in your angerfest if he gets serious in BA and SA. Of course, you need to have considerably deeper pockets to get runs of books in 9.4/9.6 with those eras.

It seems like he definately has the funds, but doesnt spend his money wisely.

(shrug) The people that beat me usually have more $$ so why should I care? I don't whine about being beaten by others like some do on the boards. Bid higher or go home. (shrug)
zzz

Then, to echo greggy, we have to accept that we're stuffed if he decides to go berserk over pre-1970 books.

Should be interesting, at least....

I agree. You can't own them all. :sumo:

No, you just let your frustration build up until you take it out on someone who doesn't deserve it. (tsk)

No, you just let your frustration build up until you take it out on someone who doesn't deserve it. (tsk)

I agree. That little display last night was uncalled for. (tsk)

Plus he pays fast when he wins books. It's amazing how many people blocked him out of spite. Their loss. :banana:

Then, to echo greggy, we have to accept that we're stuffed if he decides to go berserk over pre-1970 books.

At least we still have the consignment sites :cloud9:

I don't want them all, just one. At least when I win one, I stop bidding on the same issues. I am not whining, just voicing frustration. :pullhair:

Plus he pays fast when he wins books. It's amazing how many people blocked him out of spite. Their loss. :banana:

He does not seem to be short of cash . . . that's for sure. :grin:

I agree. That little display last night was uncalled for. (tsk)

Pizz off gramps jr. :busy:

At least we still have the consignment sites :cloud9:

Real bargains there meh