• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pastimperfekt still out there

196 posts in this topic

Maybe he will hit sweet DCs next. :wishluck:
(shrug) The people that beat me usually have more $$ so why should I care? I don't whine about being beaten by others like some do on the boards. Bid higher or go home. (shrug)

No, you just let your frustration build up until you take it out on someone who doesn't deserve it. (tsk)

Sez u

(shrug) The people that beat me usually have more $$ so why should I care? I don't whine about being beaten by others like some do on the boards. Bid higher or go home. (shrug)

No, you just let your frustration build up until you take it out on someone who doesn't deserve it. (tsk)

I agree. That little display last night was uncalled for. (tsk)

Pizz off gramps jr. :busy:

:acclaim:

This guy is getting out of hand :mad:

I may be joining you in your angerfest if he gets serious in BA and SA. Of course, you need to have considerably deeper pockets to get runs of books in 9.4/9.6 with those eras.

Ah well, he'll probably never go for mid-grade GA...

It seems like he definately has the funds, but doesnt spend his money wisely.

Then, to echo greggy, we have to accept that we're stuffed if he decides to go berserk over pre-1970 books.

Should be interesting, at least....

At least we still have the consignment sites :cloud9:

Real bargains there meh

meh meh

It's divad versus the diva!!!! :o

I agree as well...You should take your frustrations out in a more positive manner greggy - read some MARVELS! :grin::baiting:

I may be joining you in your angerfest if he gets serious in BA and SA. Of course, you need to have considerably deeper pockets to get runs of books in 9.4/9.6 with those eras.

Then, to echo greggy, we have to accept that we're stuffed if he decides to go berserk over pre-1970 books.

Real bargains there meh

meh meh

mehmehmeh

Nope, that's all I have to say on that one. :grin:

Real bargains there meh

Makes it seem like a bargin when bidding against pastimperfekt, and I am not sure about some of you, but I have got some nice prices on consignments sites at times.

Why are my books still being mangled by customs? (shrug)

Real bargains there meh

Makes it seem like a bargin when bidding against pastimperfekt, and I am not sure about some of you, but I have got some nice prices on consignments sites at times.

Depends what your buying :busy: