• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So get this ... I brought a cgc comic off of ebay &...

319 posts in this topic

The guy shipped it in a "cushion mailer" envelope!! a freaking envelope!! Its pretty much just paper with a tiny bit of flufy stuff inside... honestly... now my nice cgc 9.8 white pages is cracked! I really don't know what the guy was thinking sending it like this ... Not only that but I brought it on Oct-13, & he shipped it out nov 7th! I just got it today!!

Not only that but even though it says it includes insurance he did not get it! charged me $10 for shipping yet the price on the package says 5.56! I Duno how much these crummy lil envelopes cost but it can not be that much that he can't shell out a buck more or so from my $10 for it ...

says I can ship it back to him for a refund but I doubt he will refund me the shipping $ as well that I paid most likely just the cost of the book plus I'd have to shell out for shipping it back! & frankly I don't trust this guy enough to do that after all this & he knows it! More or less telling me I am screwed and theres nothing I can do about it!

He said I could get it recased for $10 anyone happen to know if thats true?! Also is there anyplace here we can leave feedback for sellers we have had bad experience for here?.. Note that I have not yet posted the sellers name and am just going on a lil rant thus far! Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong form!

nothing to loose an arm or leg over or waste a bullet on but still enough to ya off :D :D More so the time spent between waiting for it and it to get shipped and the interaction with the dealer ...

Here is another eBay story:

I got a book today from a well known Canadian eDealer (and the fact that he is Canadian is just for reference, not for stereotyping) that I won in August.

Last week, he (or maybe his son) finally answered one of my barrage of emails and told me I either hadn't paid for the item, or I hadn't included a mailing address with my payment. After I shipped him my paypal email notification email, I get the book in about three days. The %$#*& appears to have folded the URFC down on this HG book to apparently punish me for the whole ordeal. Anyway - the scan is still up in the auction, and the URFC appears very clean....,

Needless to say, I'm done with this $*$%&.

I got a book today from a well known Canadian eDealer (and the fact that he is Canadian is just for reference, not for stereotyping) that I won in August.

Last week, he (or maybe his son) finally answered one of my barrage of emails and told me I either hadn't paid for the item, or I hadn't included a mailing address with my payment. After I shipped him my paypal email notification email, I get the book in about three days. The %$#*& appears to have folded the URFC down on this HG book to apparently punish me for the whole ordeal. Anyway - the scan is still up in the auction, and the URFC appears very clean....,

:popcorn:

I think I gave the crucial hint - you know who it is.

(shrug):baiting:

The ballsy part about it is, he left the corner down, which is not like it appears in the scan at all..., so it's not a question of "didn't I see the crease in the scan??" It's a question of "would I frickin' notice after three frickin' months have passed?" :frustrated:

Ducks lost :whistle:

The ballsy part about it is, he left the corner down, which is not like it appears in the scan at all..., so it's not a question of "didn't I see the crease in the scan??" It's a question of "would I frickin' notice after three frickin' months have passed?" :frustrated:

I know who you're talking about. Dealt with that :censored: clown once and after waiting over one month received my books damaged due to poor packaging. Won't deal with them ever again that's for sure.

Ducks lost :whistle:

Ducks have been losin' for decades. They always whoop @ss on the junior colleges in the pre-season, then lose to some real losers during the regular schedule. It's traditional. If one guy makes them lose 6-7 BCS places in a week, then they probably didn't deserve to be there in the first place. :sumo:

Even I got this one. Think Greggy, think. Here's another hint "A nightmare on Elm Street".

No arguments there. I had dinner with him in Orlando last year and bought books from him at the show. If I had a suggestion it would be for him to work on the Customer Service since he always seems to have great books available.

The thing about him though is he takes back books without question (opposed to so many other ebayers who just whine), and if he makes a mistake he owns up to it.

Sure, it might take a month to get your book (and I live in the same Province), but he's fair. Personally I just think he puts too much on at once, and he just can't handle it all, especially during convention season.

Jay

Come on, sack up and say who it is. Why play detective games?