• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So get this ... I brought a cgc comic off of ebay &...

319 posts in this topic

A lot of folks are so fired up they’re not paying attention, or didn't read the whole thread. The original poster, Synch, was complaining about a damaged slab that came from some anonymous ebay seller in an envelope. Lizards2 chimed in with another ebay seller complaint about a raw book with a fold, which apparently came from Wes.

In Wes’s defense, I bought 2 slabs from him almost 2 years ago, and both were packed securely in a boxes. The first was shipped very quickly, I got it within a week. The second took longer, I assume because it was much cheaper. I’ve also bought a few raw books. His communication via ebay was a bit, uh, terse, but I didn’t have problems with his product or shipping.

Getting back to the original post, it sounds like the seller knew he was doing a half-azzed job if he knew enough to respond about re-holdering.

I've had a few transactions with both of Wes's e-bay accounts and

always have been pleased and I find him easy to work with. No

complaints on his reasonable shipping either.

Maybe since you're at your computer Wes, you could leave me

that FB. :insane: Another sweet book BTW, Thanks again.

fay :foryou:

Thanks mr.p.My shipping times do vary as sometimes I am travelling and such.The main reason fo shipping delays for me is simly the fact I live in canada and ship out of the us to avoid border hassles and tracking for more expensive packages.If I had to ship out of canada I would be public enemy #1 for hi shipping.Only problem for me is boprder waits...oh yes killing my car...ooooh yes also lines at the post office and fedex.A girl that spends too much at the malls when I go...ok a few problems!!

Yes my email replies are often done by my helpers short sweet and very abrupt.Plus im no shakespeare either.At a show ill talk you blind!!!Especially if its not busy!!

Thanks mr.p.My shipping times do vary as sometimes I am travelling and such.The main reason fo shipping delays for me is simly the fact I live in canada and ship out of the us to avoid border hassles and tracking for more expensive packages.If I had to ship out of canada I would be public enemy #1 for hi shipping.Only problem for me is boprder waits...oh yes killing my car...ooooh yes also lines at the post office and fedex.A girl that spends too much at the malls when I go...ok a few problems!!

Yes my email replies are often done by my helpers short sweet and very abrupt.Plus im no shakespeare either.At a show ill talk you blind!!!Especially if its not busy!!

:cry:

So why not post who the seller was to begin with and avoid all this speculating nonsense (shrug)

Ask Synch!

Maybe its about time he cleared the air about who this mystery seller is doh!

Did you get the avengers 25??I think that was it.YES we are feedback challenged too.I will go there now!

I know you are a very busy guy and take your time.

Thanks again for a great deal. (worship)

P.S. I see why you don't chat. :gossip:

lol

Typical board member.Jim wilkerson I believe.I think I can list 10 people that could leave the boards to make them a peaceful place and you are on that list.

Please go on.

1. Jim

:popcorn:

Yes you now know why I dont chat.Im busy and my personality would collide with a few.Thats why I have refrained.BUT I was home today crappy rain and my show buddy jc roasting me.Heck this thread had nothing to do with me until someone felt I maipulated a 7 dollar book.Holy cow!!SO I figure what the heck lets get it on!!But now I see there are waay more happy than not so I feel a tad better.

So why not post who the seller was to begin with and avoid all this speculating nonsense (shrug)

Ask Synch!

Me ?..

Its not the same guy you guys are all fighting about if thats what you are wondering... I thought you were all asking the other guy who started this lil flame war going on now :D since he wouldn't say directly who

Anyways can we say who here/leave negative feedback for sellers here?.. I didn't say so in the first post because like I said I was not sure if we could or not , nor did I see any sort of feedback/negative feedback listings post here which one would think there really would be all things considering...

That sucks. Whenever I buy a slab from ebay, I always ask for a box. Send it to CGC and they'll reslab it...not sure of the fee.

Here's a link to the fee (it's $11 to re-holder)

http://www.cgccomics.com/services/services_and_fees.asp

thanks man! I made a post about it in the ask cgc form but it hasn't gone through yet :D :D

Now lets say I drop this off at a convention cgc is at... Are they able to reseal it there at the con?.. Or am I going to have to pay shipping on top of it?.. If so how do they figure out what the shipping costs would be ?.. anyone have any experience in this?..

Jeez I was just feeling good and #2 on the list comes on.MY intro to him was his cocky and sarcastic "pretty advanced stuff"phrase.Well you can chat and fight on a comic board and Im not as advanced as you.Guess what??I can imagine if we went to the tennis court you would look silly.Or to a social event with me[who would get the ladies].How about any list of things I could do and make a cocky remark at??And ask jc I probably have more hair than you...aaand something else downstairs still works.AND thats pretty basic stuff!!

Ask Synch!

Me ?..

Its not the same guy you guys are all fighting about if thats what you are wondering... I thought you were all asking the other guy who started this lil flame war going on now :D since he wouldn't say directly who

Anyways can we say who here/leave negative feedback for sellers here?.. I didn't say so in the first post because like I said I was not sure if we could or not , nor did I see any sort of feedback/negative feedback listings post here which one would think there really would be all things considering...

i'm still not quite sure what you're asking here, so i'll answer as best i can;

if you want to tell the Forum about this seller, feel free. there's no relationship between this board and eBay, so the "feedback" issue is a non-starter.

some people will out who they have had a bad transaction with, others are a bit more coy. it's up to the individual

Jeez I was just feeling good and #2 on the list comes on.MY intro to him was his cocky and sarcastic "pretty advanced stuff"phrase.Well you can chat and fight on a comic board and Im not as advanced as you.Guess what??I can imagine if we went to the tennis court you would look silly.Or to a social event with me[who would get the ladies].How about any list of things I could do and make a cocky remark at??And ask jc I probably have more hair than you...aaand something else downstairs still works.AND thats pretty basic stuff!!

yeah, OldGuy is like thirty-six, so don't let his name fool you or nothing :gossip: