• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paging TIZ>>>>>>> You still in existance????????? or

26 posts in this topic

As far as I know, Tiz has not retired. He has a business to run outside of comics and the holidays have been particularly busy for him. Next time I talk to him I'll mention that people are wondering when he might be back on the boards.

However, if you know Tiz, and you have his phone number, the easiest way to reach him is by telephone.

I always enjoy seeing his SS stuff...top notch for sure! (worship)

:shy: Hi Guys

Yes I am still alive. Barely!!!

Been a very rough past few months.

More to follow...

Hey buddy,

Good to hear your alive.

Reason I sparked the thread is that I didn't get a response to a few PM's I sent ya but if you were ill and busy with other stuff I understand. Books I bought off you in June were all sent to me except the one that you had to get re-holdered from CGC ASM 293 - CGC - 9.8 - SS Zeck. And about a month after that in July I spoke with ya on the phone and paid paypal for a moonknight book SS Blood Variant. Just wanted to give ya a heads up as I never got those 2 books and perhaps they were just overlooked as you have an abundance of books.

I have no worries as I know your a good character from the times we have spoken and I know I will get the books but didn't get a response via PM and I plan on selling a large amount of ASM SS 9.8's in the next month so they would be good to have for my sale.

Richard