• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paging TIZ>>>>>>> You still in existance????????? or

26 posts in this topic

No response to a few PM's over the last few months.

Just wondering if your still around

Real busy with work

hm I don't believe it...Tiz doesn't work very hard :baiting:

You either. You call holding a waterhose a job

:kidaround:

No response to a few PM's over the last few months.

Just wondering if your still around

Real busy with work

hm I don't believe it...Tiz doesn't work very hard :baiting:

You either. You call holding a waterhose a job

:kidaround:

Careful, those jewellery stores can go up like a match :devil:

For my Canadian friends...

So I am at a gas station in Fargo ND yesterday. 3 ladies ahead of me are getting some items and I am waiting patiently for them to pay. They were attractive so no worries on my end... (thumbs u

So the last lady pulls out some money to pay for a drink etc, gets out her change and the lady tells her...We don't accept Canadian money...

It was a flippin' Canadian quarter...

I, of course chimed in and told the clerk that it was worth more than an American quarter and she should take it fast before the lady ahead of me realizes she paid too much. I got a smile from the lady in front of me and a rude look from the lady behind the counter.

And she still wouldn't accept a Canadian quarter... doh!

nice little story there Jon.

that's funny because I often get American Quarters as a part of my change when I purchase stuff here and there around Toronto.

They're so similar in size anyways, I wonder why that lady wouldn't take it. Maybe because our quarters are shinier?

nice little story there Jon.

that's funny because I often get American Quarters as a part of my change when I purchase stuff here and there around Toronto.

They're so similar in size anyways, I wonder why that lady wouldn't take it. Maybe because our quarters are shinier?

Who knows, it just floored me that she would put a up a fuss...

My wife is a banker and told me that Canadian coins are in circulation (just like US coins in CA) and that no one ever makes a fuss...

Maybe she was mad she was working on Thanksgiving :devil:

As far as I know, Tiz has not retired. He has a business to run outside of comics and the holidays have been particularly busy for him. Next time I talk to him I'll mention that people are wondering when he might be back on the boards.

However, if you know Tiz, and you have his phone number, the easiest way to reach him is by telephone.