• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Halley Berry as Catwoman Pic!! New Catwoman Movie PIC

76 posts in this topic

893whatthe.gif 1st thoughts... Minnie Mouse the Dominatrix... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I am now thinking of not seeing the movie if thats the outfit.... tonofbricks.gifcatwoman.jpg

Now not sure if the picture is real or not...but since picture seemed to be taken down from original link it might of been real... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Either Way its still horrible and I am glad I did not close all my windows.

Now not sure if the picture is real or not...but since picture seemed to be taken down from original link it might of been real...

I got the pic by viewing the source from the original article and finding the reference to the picture that they used in the article and then copying the html code in here.

If it's a bogus pic, it's bogus because the article is at fault.

DAM

Now not sure if the picture is real or not...but since picture seemed to be taken down from original link it might of been real...

I got the pic by viewing the source from the original article and finding the reference to the picture that they used in the article and then copying the html code in here.

If it's a bogus pic, it's bogus because the article is at fault.

DAM

Hey doctored stuff comes up all the time on the net..then again so does real stuff like the Lord of the Rings Return of the King Mini Trailer I posted ended up being a real part of the trailer on the DVD before it was pulled. It will be interesting to see what is what and if this is a legit production picture boo.gif to the costume designer