• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Halley Berry as Catwoman Pic!! New Catwoman Movie PIC

76 posts in this topic

Halle's progressive restorations and page whitenings are following in the footsteps of Janet Jackson. Is Halle still technically a black woman? Within a few years, she should easily bypass both Michelle Pfeiffer and Julie Newmar on the Caucasian scale. 27_laughing.gif

I wouldn't care if she was purple with green stripes.

She is

H

O

T

!

Halle's progressive restorations and page whitenings are following in the footsteps of Janet Jackson. Is Halle still technically a black woman? Within a few years, she should easily bypass both Michelle Pfeiffer and Julie Newmar on the Caucasian scale. 27_laughing.gif

I think I heard Halles mom was white!

I think I heard Halles mom was white!

You must be jesting so will just assume you are jesting and assume you did not see her mom at the Academy Awards when she won. I know you be jesteroonie!

hey POV, one of her parents IS white. It was discussed repeatedly when she won th eAcademy Award as the first 'black' actress to win. It was deemed ironic since she was only half black.

I know, silly! it is why I said "You must be jesting so will just assume you are jesting and assume you did not see her mom at the Academy Awards when she won."

Also, we can assume that he didn't see any pics of Halle from about 15 years ago, at a time when she was still a black woman!

Hmmm - don;t get that one. My first awareness of her was from X-Men's Storm.

Really POV?

Well then, you're in for a treat:

Find "The Last Boyscout" with Bruce Willis & Damon Wayans; she's a stripper in this movie from 10+ years ago. And all I can say is WHOOOO-EEEEE!! Ride 'em, cowboy. If you appreciate a fine caboose, you can not miss this! thumbsup2.gif

Rick

Find "The Last Boyscout" with Bruce Willis & Damon Wayans; she's a stripper in this movie from 10+ years ago. And all I can say is WHOOOO-EEEEE!! Ride 'em, cowboy. If you appreciate a fine caboose, you can not miss this!

Hmmm -I DO appreciate the last car in the train! I shall endeavor to rent same! grin.gif

Are you inferring, "The bigger the cush'in, the better the push'in" ?

I prefer a well-proportioned woman, but yeah; more is better than less.

J-Lo

Salma Hayek

Halle Berry

That's my own personal tri-fecta! cloud9.gif

Rick

A friend of mine likes slim women. He always says "the closer the bone the sweeter the meat!" I always tell him, "That is fine if you want to marinade and barbecue them!"

My Sicilian genes apparantly like some meat on the bone!

There's also a quick Halle Berry "peek-a-boo" in Swordfish...

which isn't too bad as a computer-hacker movie... starring Hugh Wolverine Jackman!

(In fact, Wolverine is the one who gets the free shots of Storm's goodies...) grin.gif