• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Halley Berry as Catwoman Pic!! New Catwoman Movie PIC

76 posts in this topic

Oh yeah,

The best thing about Swordfish (besides the hostage explosion FX) was the free shot of those "Nonnies."

But in Last Boyscout, she's workin' it with those sweet cheeks!

Uh....maybe we should get back on track before my train gets totally de-railed...

ComicsForumComicsForumComicsForumComicsForum

Rick

Monster's Ball...Halle has graphic sex with Billy Bob Thornton crazy.gif

And I do mean graphic.....

A little bit of personal info...the girl who plays the hooker in the opening few scenes of the movie is from my hometown...She was a champion state rodeo rider in high school now those broncs' are ridin' her!

Does anyone know why her Catwoman "Hat" makes her look like she has an extra skull stuffed in there?

Holy Conehead Batman, but it's so freaky that it takes your eyes off Halle's more (ahem) pleasant attributes.

Does anyone know why her Catwoman "Hat" makes her look like she has an extra skull stuffed in there?

Holy Conehead Batman, but it's so freaky that it takes your eyes off Halle's more (ahem) pleasant attributes.

She wears a hat?

confused-smiley-013.gif

I think I will go see Catwoman I thought it looked good from the Previews!

This coming from the man who thought Ben Affleck should have won an Oscar for Daredevil. insane.gif

Thanks for the reminder! Hadnt watched it in a few weeks!

WATCHING!

Davidking623

first of all- the hat looks stupid-true but ti truly understand what goes on behind the scenes read on. In my few short years in the entertainment world I have learned a few things.

1. People in power, no matter how ignorant, need to put their stamp on a project-making it their own-even if it sucks. Some [!@#%^&^] for brains producer decided he could come up with a great design and then after the [!@#%^&^] for brains comes up with this lame [!@#%^&^] idea a bunhc of sycophant leaches yes him to death telling him he is a genius.

2. After seeing the most recent trailer I was happy to see she had several different looks/costumes-so hopefully she will look good in most scenes.

3. Origin a rip off of The Crow and the Question and G*d knows how many other characters.

4. Uggghhh the main villain is Sharon Stone-oh brother.

5. Halle gets to play with a whip which is very hot.

VZ

first of all- the hat looks stupid-true but ti truly understand what goes on behind the scenes read on. In my few short years in the entertainment world I have learned a few things.

1. People in power, no matter how ignorant, need to put their stamp on a project-making it their own-even if it sucks. Some [!@#%^&^] for brains producer decided he could come up with a great design and then after the [!@#%^&^] for brains comes up with this lame [!@#%^&^] idea a bunhc of sycophant leaches yes him to death telling him he is a genius.

2. After seeing the most recent trailer I was happy to see she had several different looks/costumes-so hopefully she will look good in most scenes.

3. Origin a rip off of The Crow and the Question and G*d knows how many other characters.

4. Uggghhh the main villain is Sharon Stone-oh brother.

5. Halle gets to play with a whip which is very hot.

VZ

1 (b) Casting couch interviews. tongue.gif