• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Set Achievements for 2007

12 posts in this topic

Just wondering how everyone has done in 2007 for their Registry Sets.

I have picked up 20 CGC slabs this year for my JLA Registry Set. I hope to

pick up another 5 to finish the year at 25. I'm hoping to pick up another 25 for

2008 and hopefully be 50% finished with #1-100.

pick up another 5 to finish the year at 25. I'm hoping to pick up another 25 for

ive got my GL set up to 28% which is 28 issues. although im probably going to jettison about 3-5 issues soon.

ive got my GL set up to 28% which is 28 issues. although im probably going to jettison about 3-5 issues soon.

:makepoint:

:foryou:

While not a silver set (yet) my Our Army at War registry set is coming along nicely. I started it just a year ago, but was pleased that it was the best set of its type this year. I am purchasing the books for this set, rather than submitting my raws, so it's going slowly. I'm averaging about 2 books a month. Even bronze age books of this title in 9.4 or better are rarer than I had anticipated, and there are a couple that don't appear to pop up at all!!!

My goal is issues #200 to #301 in 9.4 or better. After that, I may start a G.I. Combat set from the same era.

Because I am a sucker for punishment.

Shep

I'm at a horrible 13% on my Vampirella's but I've picked up quite a few recently.

I'm still ranked #3 even at only 13%

I'm always bidding on them when I see them graded (at least the ones that are 9.2 or better) but I'm a cheap-skate sometimes when it comes to buying them and I'm not out to set record prices!