• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Mylar 2s would you choose?

14 posts in this topic

Would you choose the 7 1/4 inch wide standard size or the 7 inch wide current comic sized ones?

Get the 7 1/4" ones.

Make sure they're the "ribbed" kind.

I choose Silver Age for everything; Mylars, bags, boards, boxes, etc.

That way you're gonna have lots of legroom and not damage your comics.

What he said

I knew I'd get rapid smart answers! cool.gif

thumbsup2.gif Thanks

Would you choose the 7 1/4 inch wide standard size or the 7 inch wide current comic sized ones?

I choose the Super GA size.I like room around my precodes to avoid that horrid "ctzzzzzzztztzhzhhzzzzz" sound of SOMETHING ripping! grin.gif

I don't even sell the 700 currents... I've seen too many people mess up their books trying to get them in and out...

The 725 Standards are just fine for most everything after 1965...

Some people prefer the 775's for even their recent books, but to me that's just laying a hotdog in a hallway... cool.gif

Since I don't currently own anything pre-1965 and since I'm not likely to get anything pre-1965 that's not slabbed or in a collected volume, I stick with the 725 standard-sized bags and the appropriate boards.

Since I don't currently own anything pre-1965 and since I'm not likely to get anything pre-1965 that's not slabbed or in a collected volume, I stick with the 725 standard-sized bags and the appropriate boards.

Sounds like a sound plan to me! grin.gif