• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

11/28/07

16 posts in this topic

As of 12:06 pm today, 11/28/07, I am now officially a member of the Collector's Society. I already feel like a different person with a new lease on my collecting life. I feel confident that all books I choose to submit will come back in the grades that I feel they deserve. What a truly beautiful day this has become. All is right with the world.

:insane:

Scott

Let me know when you come crashing back to reality. :juggle:

Look at it this way Jim, Our destinies are now forever intertwined......my Collector's Society membership, your birthday. hm

Coincidence? I think not. I will never be able to forget your birthday now. How special is that?????

Scott

I joined this year too...need to send in the three big books for grading...

just heard back on the last of my first direct submission...

dd 80 9.6 W

ss 3 9.0 ow/w

ss 6 9.2 ow/w

Av 99 9.4 W

TOS 51 8.5 ow/w

I'm sure my joining helped the grades 1/2 to a full point....or at least that's what they told me when they took my money............

Look at it this way Jim, Our destinies are now forever intertwined......my Collector's Society membership, your birthday. hm

Coincidence? I think not. I will never be able to forget your birthday now. How special is that?????

Scott

Would I have to apply for the restraining order in Texas or can I do it in Tennessee? hm

Scott

Would I have to apply for the restraining order in Texas or can I do it in Tennessee? hm

I'm sure the Pigeon Forge police department could handle that for you. :cry:

Our first fight. :cry::cry::cry:

I joined this year too...need to send in the three big books for grading...

just heard back on the last of my first direct submission...

dd 80 9.6 W

ss 3 9.0 ow/w

ss 6 9.2 ow/w

Av 99 9.4 W

TOS 51 8.5 ow/w

I'm sure my joining helped the grades 1/2 to a full point....or at least that's what they told me when they took my money............

Not too shabby sir. Looking to sell the Avengers 99 by any chance? (worship)

S

Scott

There will be no make-up sex. (tsk)

Scott

There will be no make-up sex. (tsk)

I about did a spit-take on that one Jim. Good one man.

S