• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ed Benes, Shane Davis, ComiConArt Updates!!

4 posts in this topic

OK, lots to mention this time around…so please bear with me, and hopefully I won’t forget anything!

1.) We are trying to make new web updates and eBay auctions a weekly occurrence…so if all goes well, there should be new art every single week. This week we’ve added a number of new pinups by David Lima, Diego Bernard, Fred Benes, Leandro, Alisson Rodrigues, and Paulo Ricardo.

2.) There are a LOT of new eBay auctions…148 of them! They can be found

HERE

and HERE

3.) Mariah Benes has finally cleared her waiting list…and is now ready to accept new commissions! If you’ve been waiting for the dust to settle, this is your golden opportunity. She has a couple of new projects on the horizon, so she will only have a limited time to accept new requests before her professional deadlines once again become a priority.

4.) Ed has two new covers available at edbenesart.com. One is the upcoming cover to “Tales of the Sinestro Corps: Ion” #1…and the other is JLA #18!!

5.) Shane Davis has just been featured in Wizard magazine as one of the industry’s hottest artists!! He is set to launch his run on Superman/Batman with issue 44 in December…and the cover for the first issue is now available! This is a very iconic image that is sure to see a lot of use in the future. This cover is arguably the greatest single image Shane has created thus far…and if it’s any indication of the work we’ll be seeing in Supes/Bats, then we are certainly in for a treat!

6.) Pages from JLA 15 will be posted on Ed’s site as soon as the book hits shelves on the 5th!

7.) Finally…we are currently working on two new sketchbooks for 2008. One is a collection of work from some of the best talents in the Benes Studio…and the other is the official 2008 Ed Benes sketchbook! We hope to have both of these available by the end of the year (if not sooner).

OK, I think that’s it for now…

Best,

Court Gebeau

www.comiconart.com

www.edbenesart.com