• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rob Liefeld Ownage

48 posts in this topic

blame the editors or those who hire him for letting stuff like that slip through

Yep...his Marvel editors are just as much at fault and let him get away with subpar work. We can bash Liefeld all day but the editors turning a blind eye and letting this happen is a bigger foul in my opinion...

Jim

RobLS.jpg

heres a sketch I got from him :) Thought he needed some sticking up than pouncing on when most of us can't draw any better than he can :D

ps O blame the editors or those who hire him for letting stuff like that slip through :D :D :P

That is actually a pretty good sketch. One of the better efforts I've seen by him. Head is still out of proportion, but not to the normal Leifeld amount.

Great site, thanks for the link! I found myself looking at each picture and then being disappointed that the commentators didn't mention the particular faults that I had spotted. In other words, you could write a book on each of those atrocities.

RobLS.jpg

heres a sketch I got from him :) Thought he needed some sticking up than pouncing on when most of us can't draw any better than he can :D

ps O blame the editors or those who hire him for letting stuff like that slip through :D :D :P

That is actually a pretty good sketch. One of the better efforts I've seen by him. Head is still out of proportion, but not to the normal Leifeld amount.

And ask him to draw the legs lol

I've been dogging on the guy for years...

Click on 3/21/04 From the Left Menu

Jim

Hey, Jim. Love that site. Why'd you quit updating it? Read everything and would like to see more.

I currently can't update the site. Old computer with the website files blew a power supply. Bought a new computer but haven't installed the old hard drive yet. Another potential problem is the new computer is Vista and don't think, almost certain, my version of FrontPage used to update the site isn't compatable. As a result, I'm looking at options for updating the site, with a more modern look vs. the dinosaur it is now, without having to individually recreate each of my existing pages...

Jim