• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

400 Positive feedback for "awesome" grading

33 posts in this topic

That's not the "collection" I was talking about, fool!

Zoooom! Right over his head! You must be kneeling(?) for that one to fly by you so easily!

No wonder you're tired.

Sleep, little angel, sleep. sleeping.gif

Rick

Later sucka! Next July...bamm!

I never understand it when a seller has flawless feedback and can't even grade properly.

You might be catching the guy on a bad day, just like you caught me on a bad day with that hoser MTU # 7 I sold you. It happens to the best of us. crazy.gif

I never understand it when a seller has flawless feedback and can't even grade properly.

You might be catching the guy on a bad day, just like you caught me on a bad day with that hoser MTU # 7 I sold you. It happens to the best of us. crazy.gif

Hehe. I doubt it. Check put his other beauty ... "Near Perfect, beautiful spine" 893frustrated.gif

Hehe. I doubt it. Check put his other beauty ... "Near Perfect, beautiful spine" 893frustrated.gif

Check the feedback...are the buyers knowledgeable collectors or mostly novices, based on their other purchases? I think the two most viable explanations for this seller's nigh-to-sterling feedback are:

1) most of his sales are to clueless buyers and/or kids

2) many buyers don't have the guts to neg sellers, due to (completely irrational) fear of retaliatory neg

Check the feedback...are the buyers knowledgeable collectors or mostly novices, based on their other purchases? I think the two most viable explanations for this seller's nigh-to-sterling feedback are:

1) most of his sales are to clueless buyers and/or kids

2) many buyers don't have the guts to neg sellers, due to (completely irrational) fear of retaliatory neg

You know something...

I've recently got a email from a buyer of one of my auctions that would lead me to believe that most people are use to "comic shop grading" on older books. I sold a bronze age hulk lot (no keys) graded by me as mostly F (maybe FVF but I was tough to make sure buyer was happy). He was really happy cause he thought they were NMs! I suspect this guy (kid?) has been buying FVF back issues at his local shop being overgraded as NMs.

boo.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

He also told me the books in the lot he got completed his Hulk run he was collecting. grin.gif

Here is the Feedback:

jigzilla( 888) Aug-29-03 08:36:05 PDT 2188273926 S

Praise : A GREAT DEAL FROM A GREAT EBAY SELLER! BOOKS ARE NEAR MINT! AAAAA+++++

888 feedback so probably not a kid... smirk.gif

Did you get you comics yet? Tales to Astonish 60, 70, 100?

Yes I did get them! That's where that Yowziba(sp?) ad came from 27_laughing.gif - I'm holding your feedback hostage for no reason whatsoever tongue.gif - I'll get on it, this Friday - I have my eBay time all set up. I owe several people books to be mailed and attention to their want lists... sorry.gif