• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I hung out with SUPERGIRL this past Sat night.

41 posts in this topic

Helen Slater was HOT. But maybe I've just got something for Batgirl, 'cause my top two choices would be Yvonne Craig and Alicia Silverstone... I want 'em in their uniforms, in a hot tub, oh yeah - and I wanna be there too! cloud9.gif

Hanging out, undoubtedly.

tongue.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Um hellooooooooo....look, i know the movie sucked, but why the hell hasnt anyone mentioned pam anderson, aka Barb Wire.....Yes waiter, id like to order two large cantelou...um, i mean melo...um, make that a couple of eggs, hard boiled. grin.gif HUBBA HUBBA!!!

So, here's the question for everyone - name ONE actress who has played ANY superhero on TV or in the movies that you'd love to hang out with (in their prime) for dinner?

Okay I was going to say Hugh Jackman. But if I were to go girl, Sarah Michelle Gellar gets my vote. From a girls point of view, she is a hotty!

So, here's the question for everyone - name ONE actress who has played ANY superhero on TV or in the movies that you'd love to hang out with (in their prime) for dinner?

Okay I was going to say Hugh Jackman. But if I were to go girl, Sarah Michelle Gellar gets my vote. From a girls point of view, she is a hotty!

Cripes, how did I forget Sarah Michelle Gellar...maybe 'cause I never read the comics and only caught snippets of the show... but still, from *anyone's* point of view she's a hotty! Good call!

Cripes, how did I forget Sarah Michelle Gellar...maybe 'cause I never read the comics and only caught snippets of the show... but still, from *anyone's* point of view she's a hotty! Good call!

that she is!

I agree with Gar...bad movie, but Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl....GRRR!!!

...it would be nice, though, to see a film version of the current Batgirl. I think Cassandra Cain ROCKS!!! I mean, not as a hottie...that would be wierd...but the character is too cool.

Sarah Michelle Gellar is my hero in Cruel Intentions!!!! cloud9.gif

The Secret of My Success is a VERY funny movie...and yes, Ms. Slater was very fetching in that particular flick.

I enjoyed it and much was due to Slater's performance. And do not forget RUTHLESS PEOPLE. She was a hoot in that!

Well, she passed away last year, but since you said "in her prime" I'm going with Irish McCalla, although I would be surprised if more than four people here know who she is without doing a google search. smile.gif

Well, she passed away last year, but since you said "in her prime" I'm going with Irish McCalla, although I would be surprised if more than four people here know who she is without doing a google search. smile.gif

Hubba hubba - love the tall ones! thumbsup2.gif

I had you pegged as one of the four. thumbsup2.gif

I had you pegged as one of the four. thumbsup2.gif

Yep - and I have some nice Sheena's in my GA jungle books!