• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Somewhat OT - Saturday Morning Show of the 70's!

83 posts in this topic

I do remember one steaming pile of called the New Zoo Revue.

You ! I loved that show when I was a little kid. :sumo:

New Zoo Review rocked! :headbang: Some of the shows are out on DVD. Watching them again was hilarious. I laughed my azz off every time I saw Doug, but Emmy Jo was hot Check it out

Or Zoom

Originalzoom.jpg

You know, I bet Flee could do some really creepy things with that girl in the middle.

I am still waiting for Flee to abuse the pic I posted in the "What do you look like" thread. He's been gone waaaaaay to long.

I'd still hit 'em! (shrug)

Did you miss the updated pic? :eek:

321_capcolorsmall.gif

Come on, it's late at night, you've had a few, and these two broads are looking for a third... :juggle: You know you're considering it. :baiting::devil:

Robot Chicken did a funny skit of that show recently! lol

All Saturday morning cartoons haved sucked since consumer groups neutered the networks in the late-60s... :sumo:

Jim

You never saw Thundarr the Barbarian, then, you crusty curmudgeon. :baiting:

Actually I have...too bad I couldn't see it through 10 and younger eyes. It could have been pretty good... :baiting:

Jim

All Saturday morning cartoons haved sucked since consumer groups neutered the networks in the late-60s... :sumo:

Jim

Actually I have...too bad I couldn't see it through 10 and younger eyes. It could have been pretty good... :baiting:

Jim

lol But that's what I'm talking about. It came out when I was 10 or 12 and it rocked the house! Haven't seen it in 25 years, and I don't know how it would hold up today, but my comic-addled brain found it mesmerizing.

Jim

Jim

lol But that's what I'm talking about. It came out when I was 10 or 12 and it rocked the house! Haven't seen it in 25 years, and I don't know how it would hold up today, but my comic-addled brain found it mesmerizing.

It is still excellent. :cloud9: