• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Prompted This?

39 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Graphic banners in signatures (and in posts in general) would compete with our sponsors' paid advertisements on the site.

Also, in general, we like to keep the size of signatures reasonable because the boards could become unreadable with so many large graphics on a page.

We have contacted a couple of users in recent months to remove banners from their signatures and we thought it made sense to add it to the guidelines so that everyone is aware of it.

for the uninformed, What are " non-CCG promotional entities "?

Does this mean no more linking to my site?

:gossip: It referred specifically to "graphic banners" not links.

• Administrator
for the uninformed, What are " non-CCG promotional entities "?

Does this mean no more linking to my site?

A short text link would be alright but we would ask you to remove the graphic.

Thank you for clarifying!

(and please ban r1970d for the heck of it. It would spice up this Friday afternoon. :wishluck:)

You could post some pics from your collection of greggy nudes. :sick:

:sick: :sick:

:sick: :sick: :(:sick: :sick:

Nicely done --- the sheer number of large sigs has gotten to be a bit much. I never had a beef with any particular image, and some are downright entertaining. But, I would get sick and tired of scrolling thru 8 "pages" just to read 4 posts.

How about a little guidance on the gratuitous (screen-consuming) quoting, too??? Well, I can dream, can't I?

Oh, and, re: Greggy nudes:

:sick: :sick: :sick:

Thank you for clarifying!

(and please ban r1970d for the heck of it. It would spice up this Friday afternoon. :wishluck:)

You could post some pics from your collection of greggy nudes. :sick:

I keep telling you those are my special pictures and I am NOT sharing them with you, so quit asking. :sumo: