• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Mary Marvel 17

10 posts in this topic

0.5 because of the missing back cover!

Not sure why newbs consistantly forget to post the back cover? hm

I didn't forget. I chose not to post it. I only post the back covers if I think it would influence the opinion of those kind enough to respond. Color me lazy I guess.

That being said, since my earth shattering "newb" blunder seems to have stuck a burr up your saddle; in layman's terms, there is no discernible difference between the condition of the front cover from the back cover. Furthermore, there is no noteworthy difference between page 7 and page 11, or page 16 for that matter.

You know what i'm not sure of? Why some people refer to others as "newbs".

Is it a self esteem issue for you? Do you feel significant by pointing to others lack of post count or their choice to not follow your "standard operating procedure" for posting a PGM?

Anyway, thanks for .5 grade. Enlightening, truly.

You'll have to excuse the terseness of my response. Something about being called a "newb" just gets under my skin. I mean, why not come over to my house and kick my dog while you're at it.

5.5 with the tanning and moderate spine wear, but I don't understand what's going on along the bottom. Is the cover wrap just shorter on the front and back? I'm not a GA collector, and maybe this is a common printing error, but I haven't seen it before.

5.5 with the tanning and moderate spine wear, but I don't understand what's going on along the bottom. Is the cover wrap just shorter on the front and back? I'm not a GA collector, and maybe this is a common printing error, but I haven't seen it before.

Thanks for your response. Actually, those are not the interior pages you are seeing at the bottom. The white area at the bottom is actually the front cover. Some type of printing error I suppose.

Mike