• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAF Gallery Update with Ron Lim OCA this time around...

9 posts in this topic

Fellow posters,

I updated my gallery yesterday, and I created a new gallery with Ron Lim art from my collection. Nothing here is recently purchased, but I do have two covers here that you might find interesting. Here is the link:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=51063

Thanks for taking the time to click on the link. Enjoy and ciao!

PRC

:headbang:

DUDE! I remember that What If comic when I was a kid! I was absolutely floored to see Wolverine kill off Shadowcat like that- absolutely brutal!

And congrats on that sweet, sweet SS cover!

I used to have a Silvestri page from Inferno. Demonic looking Wolverine vs Archangel. It was one of those pages that I saw in the book and never forgot. I kind of regret letting it go ... though it helped finance a much nicer piece.

To all that have posted on this thread,

Thank you much for the compliments on my most recent postings. I think that Ron Lim covers are somewhat under-valued, but I seriously doubt that it will stay this way. Some of his SS Volume III covers are now rather iconic with SS 34, SS 35, and SS 50 being just some of the standout covers. Bill Woo owns the 35 and 50 covers, but who owns the 34 cover?

Ciao!

PRC

Phil,

Ron Lim is completely undervalued right now. Great pieces! Eventually he will get the recognition he deserves, as one of the best SS artists who helped catapult the character back to prime-time in the 90s.