• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Our Army at War Adjustments to Registry Set

2 posts in this topic

Hi there,

One definite change you should make, and another that you should consider, for the Our Army at War registry set.

First, the set only goes to issue #300... but the title ran until issue #301. So, please, add that issue to the set.

Second..... I notice in the the G.I. Combat registry set, you include DC Special Series #22, which was indeed a typical copy of G.I. Combat, even though it fell outside the regular run. Would you consider making a similar addition to the Our Army at War registry to include Showcase #45 as part of the set? Showcase #45 featured the origin of Sgt. Rock, written by Bob Kanigher, and it had a cover by Russ Heath and an interior drawn by Joe Kubert - Sgt. Rock's two most important artists. It is a book that belongs in any serious Sgt. Rock collection.

Thanks very much for considering it,

Brian Sheppard